Swift Freight was founded by Tushar Jani and Jayant Bhardwaj in the year 1992. Swift was India’s one of the earliest NVOs under the leadership of these two relentless entrepreneurs. Initially, the company only had two employees with Mr Bhardwaj as one. Today, Swift has over 500 employees working in 15 offices in India and 2 in the USA.
The management was further strengthened with Mr Harish Pandeya coming on board as a co-promoter in 2011. With his varied experience as a serial entrepreneur heading an organization with more than 12000 employees, Mr Pandeya is the Managing Director of Swift Freight India.
Today, we’re amongst the top three freight forwarders in the India-US* tradelane, carrying more than 48,000 Teus annually. We are also the first Indian forwarder, to set up an overseas “fully-owned” office. Our customers have acknowledged our commitment to delivering comprehensive global transport solutions and personalized value-added services over the years. It is this customer confidence in us that has resulted in our growth to a 70 million USD company today, apart from our reputation as one of the leading Indian Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC).
Headquartered in Mumbai – India, we have built a strong international presence: 14 offices nationwide, and two at strategic points in the US – Los Angeles and New York. Meanwhile, we also keep expanding our network of trusted agents in key countries across the globe, empowering us to handle all freight – single shipments (both Full Container Loads and LCL) as well as supply-chain management projects to any continent including the US, the Far East, Europe and Africa.
Our international standing has been endorsed by leading organizations. We are MTO, C-TPAT Compliant, and a Platinum Member of the WCA. However, it is our innovation, and nurturing of relationships that has earned us loyalty, and which encourages our customers to demand more from us.
- Transition to being a complete logistics services provider with a reputation for reliability worldwide.
- Use our well-rounded knowledge, and years of experience to efficiently provide absolutely everything a customer needs.
- Constantly innovate, and grow with changing environments, even as we keep the values that built this company.
- Provide well-thought-out, proactive and comprehensive solutions.
- To expand our international presence, in shipping, as well as air freight.
- To continue to develop and sustain all long-term relationships; customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Encourage skills, initiative and innovation.
Our vision is to be the one gateway to all your logistic needs worldwide by being a complete logistics provider. To this end, our strategies involve:
- Expanding to new lines of freight.
- Becoming a reputed operator in the air freight segment.
- Adding new routes and geographies.
- Creating new relationships with other successful, complementary NVOCCs.
- Increasing our presence globally.
Two simple yet, powerful things we strongly believe in:
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
- Constantly innovating to keep our customers satisfied.