SWIFT Freight was founded in 1992, and since our inception 23 years ago, we have grown from strength to strength.
Today, we’re amongst the top three freight forwarders in the India-US* tradelane, carrying more than 48,000 Teus annually. We are also the first Indian forwarder, to set up an overseas “fully-owned” office. Our customers have acknowledged our commitment to delivering comprehensive global transport solutions and personalized value-added services over the years. It is this customer confidence in us that has resulted in our growth to a 70 million USD company today, apart from our reputation as one of the leading Indian Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC).
Headquartered in Mumbai – India, we have built a strong international presence: 14 offices nationwide, and two at strategic points in the US – Los Angeles and New York. Meanwhile, we also keep expanding our network of trusted agents in key countries across the globe, empowering us to handle all freight – single shipments (both Full Container Loads and LCL) as well as supply-chain management projects to any continent including the US, the Far East, Europe and Africa.
Our international standing has been endorsed by leading organizations. We are MTO, C-TPAT Compliant, and a Platinum Member of the WCA. However, it is our innovation, and nurturing of relationships that has earned us loyalty, and which encourages our customers to demand more from us.
- Transition to being a complete logistics services provider with a reputation for reliability worldwide.
- Use our well-rounded knowledge, and years of experience to efficiently provide absolutely everything a customer needs.
- Constantly innovate, and grow with changing environments, even as we keep the values that built this company.
- Provide well-thought-out, proactive and comprehensive solutions.
- To expand our international presence, in shipping, as well as air freight.
- To continue to develop and sustain all long-term relationships; customers, employees and stakeholders.
- Encourage skills, initiative and innovation.
Our vision is to be the one gateway to all your logistic needs worldwide by being a complete logistics provider. To this end, our strategies involve:
- Expanding to new lines of freight.
- Becoming a reputed operator in the air freight segment.
- Adding new routes and geographies.
- Creating new relationships with other successful, complementary NVOCCs.
- Increasing our presence globally.
Two simple yet, powerful things we strongly believe in:
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships.
- Constantly innovating to keep our customers satisfied.