This App is provided and controlled by Swift Freight (I) Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India ("Swift Freight" or "We").
Swift Freight recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our users of our apps. This policy accounts for the personal data and cookies etc. used via this app. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this app and delete the cookies placed by the app.
2. Personal data
On this app, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Swift Freight does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
• Provision of Swift Freight services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
• The purposes listed in the below cookie section
2.1 As a global group Swift Freight may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliated companies of Swift Freight around the world located inside or outside India & USA for the purposes stated above, as well to data processors outside of Swift Freight in India or other countries globally for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside Swift Freight without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
2.2 We delete or anonymize your personal data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed.
2.3 If you have submitted personal data to us you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations. We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
The following third parties store the following cookies on this app:
• Google Analytics (provided by Google Inc.) enable us (a) to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors and (b) to improve the app friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of app traffic measurements
• Braze to enable us to send push notifications and in-app messages to users' mobile devices based on their in-app behaviour.
• MixPanel to enable us to perform statistical analysis of user behaviour within the mobile app.
5. Contact details
If you have any questions or comments or wish to exercise your rights under applicable legislation, please contact our privacy team by emailing to email@example.com